1.Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The company Freshopp SAS, a société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint stock company), with a capital of 10,000 euros, with registered office at Wancourt (62128) 982 allée de Belgique, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under number 918 865 361 (hereinafter, “Freshopp
“) publishing the website accessible at the following address
, is responsible for processing Personal Data concerning you, under the conditions described in this policy.
2. What Data do we collect and when?
When you use our Application and our services, we may collect the following Data about you:
– last name, first name, title ;
– postal address(es) ;
– date of birth ;
– address email;
– IP address, type of terminal, advertising identifier, browser used, access provider ;
– name of sponsor and/or godchild ;
– telephone number ;
– password ;
– order history (e.g. purchase amounts, numbers and references of products ordered) and other data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship;
– correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with our customer service department;
– transaction numbers ;
– visit and browsing history (pages visited, favorite products, links clicked, actions taken on the Application, time spent per page, etc.);
– location information at the time of login and order confirmation;
– credit card numbers which are collected and processed by our service providers in charge of payment management,
– data enabling us to remember your contact and communication preferences and your choices regarding data processing and cookies.
If you connect to our Application via Facebook authentication, we will also have access to your public profile information and, depending on the choices you have made via Facebook, to the e-mail address you have entered on Facebook.
by mail to: 982 Allée de Belgique, 62128 Wancourt , FRANCE
by e-mail to at the following address privacy@Freshopp.com
3. For what purposes and on what legal grounds is your Data used?
On the basis of the contract between us and/or our legitimate interest, your Data is processed for the following purposes:
– enable access to and use of our Application ;
– manage your orders and their delivery ;
– to provide the services you have subscribed to on our Application and in particular to receive our newsletters ;
– to prepare statistics and segmentations, studies and analyses in order to improve our services and knowledge of our customers;
– manage customer relations and satisfaction;
– manage requests related to the exercise of your rights;
– manage transactions and combat fraud (e.g. implementation of security measures to combat credit card fraud).
On the basis of your consent, your data will also be processed for the following purposes:
– receive personalized and exclusive offers and surveys, depending on your profile and browsing (e.g. welcome offers, birthday offers, customized exclusives, satisfaction surveys);
– get our best deals ;
– carry out analyses and measurements in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Application ;
– enjoy a personalized browsing experience ;
– take advantage of our commercial and advertising offers personalized according to your geolocation;
– receive communications from our partners;
– receive alerts exclusive offers ;
– share information on social networks.
To configure your choices regarding communications, cookies and data, go to ” Cookies and communications “, accessible from your account.
4. How long do we keep your data?
The Data is only stored by Freshopp for the time necessary to provide its services and/or execute contractual relations and for the applicable limitation period (three (3) years in the case of contractual liability), subject to legal and regulatory obligations applicable to Freshopp.
The Data may be kept for commercial prospecting and/or archiving purposes for a maximum of three (3) years from the last action by the Person concerned showing interest in the services offered by Freshopp.
Navigation Data will be kept for a maximum of six (6) months.
In accordance with article 7 below, you may at any time request the deletion of all or part of your Data, object to its processing or request its restriction. A request to delete your account and/or your Personal Data will result in the deletion of your Data from our active database and the retention of some of your Personal Data in an intermediate archive, as indicated above.
5. Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Data may be communicated to various recipients outside Freshopp. These recipients are selected by us on the basis of their competence in terms of data security and confidentiality. We sign contracts with all these recipients to ensure that they provide a high level of security for the protection of your Data.
The recipients of your Personal Data are the following:
– Our service providers, who assist us in providing you with our services by taking charge, under our control, of all or part of the operations for processing your Data, who are :
– Our hosting provider, which we need to store all your Data, is located at HOSTINGERINTERNATIONAL LTD, 61 Lordou Vironos Street, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus, and can be reached at https://www.hostinger.fr/contact.
– Our service providers in charge of managing and securing the payments you make on our Application ;
– Our service providers to whom we entrust the storage, preparation and delivery of our products;
– Our service providers and partners in charge of carrying out analyses and segmentations, marketing and sales studies and personalized, targeted advertising campaigns.
We may also share all or part of your Data with a third party, when :
– You have given us your prior consent;
– We are required to do so by law, by a mandatory request from a public authority or as part of legal proceedings;
6. Transfer of your Data outside the European Union
Data may be shared with suppliers of Freshopp located or using servers located outside the European Union in countries where data protection laws may differ from those of the European Union.
In such a case, Freshopp shall ensure that the Data Subject is informed and that such transfer guarantees an adequate level of protection of the Data Subject’s privacy and fundamental rights in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Freshopp would like to inform those concerned that :
the Data necessary for the payment of Orders on the Application are transmitted to the American company Stripe Inc. ;
Freshopp undertakes to ensure that these companies present appropriate guarantees with regard to the protection of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
You may contact Freshopp with any questions or requests for further information regarding these transfers, using the contact details given in Article 2 above.
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Pursuant to the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, Data Subjects have the right to access, rectify, delete their Data, limit or object to their processing, the right to define directives relating to the retention, deletion and communication of their Data after their death and the right to portability of their Data.
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights or if they have any questions, Data Subjects may contact Freshopp using the contact details indicated in Article 2. Freshopp will reply within one (1) month.
Data Subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (the“ CNIL “), or to obtain redress from the competent courts if they consider that Freshopp has not respected their rights.
8. Securityt and confidentiality data
The Data collected by Freshopp is stored in a secure environment, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and in particular Article 32(1) of the RGPD.
To ensure the security of the Data, Freshopp uses the following measures in particular:
access control: logins/passwords ;
computer protection measures (antivirus, security updates and patches);
development digital certificate ;
You may contact Freshopp with any questions or requests for further information regarding these security measures, using the contact details given in Article 2 above.
Persons working for Freshopp are required to respect the confidentiality of such Data.
However, since no mechanism offers absolute security, there is always a degree of risk when the Internet is used to transmit personal data and information.
Freshopp will notify the CNIL and/or the Data Subject of any Data breaches covered by the RGPD.
9. Managing cookies, SDKs and other tracers
Please note that the information recorded by cookies is kept for no longer than six (6) months.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically.
It is however possible for the Person Concerned to configure his/her browser to be informed each time a cookie is created, or to prevent cookies from being saved.
Freshopp uses several types of cookies for different purposes :
You have control over Cookies (except for strictly necessary functional cookies).
Functional cookies strictly necessary : these are cookies that enable the Application to function, to use the services of our Application, to memorize information entered on our Application (for example, access to your account or shopping cart contents) and to secure your transaction;
Preferencescookies : these cookies enable you to benefit from a personalized browsing experience based on your usage. They enable us to personalize the display on the Application according to the products and services you have previously consulted, and thus to adjust the content displayed to your centers of interest. These are also cookies that enable us to know your location when you log on and validate your order.
marketingcookies: These enable us and our partners (e.g. social networks) to offer you personalized advertising tailored to your interests and profile, in real time, as you browse the Internet and social networks. They also allow us to diversify the advertising we send you. If you choose no, you’ll still receive ads, but they won’t be personalized to your profile.
Cookies statistics : These cookies are used to analyze browsing patterns in order to measure the audience for the Application and the services and products offered, to carry out studies and analyses on our customers, and to improve and the Application. These cookies enable us to track volumes, traffic and measure the performance of the application (e.g. which sales attract the most users, which products are consulted the most, etc.).
What if you don’t want cookies?
If you do not wish the application to store cookies, you can set your cookie preferences via your browser: below are the different ways in which you can manage your cookies, depending on your browser software. The configuration of each browser is described in your browser’s help menu. Here are a few examples:
Select “Preferences” from the Safari menu;
Go to the “Security” tab;
Under “Accept cookies”, select “Only from Applications that I viApplication “.
– For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com
From the Chrome menu, select “Settings” ;
Click on “Show advanced settings” ;
Go to the “Confidentiality” section;
Click on the “Content settings” tab;
In the “Cookies” section (first paragraph), check the “Block cookies and data from ” box;
Save changes by clicking on “OK”.
– For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org
On the Firefox home page, click on the “Settings” tab;
Select the “Privacy” table;
In the “History” area, for the “Retention rules” option, select “Use personality settings for history”;
On the “Accept third-party cookies” drop-down bar, select “Never”;
Save changes by clicking on “OK”.
For other browsers and mobile devices, please visit the official web page of the browser or device manufacturer, or consult the documentation provided.
For more information on cookies and trackers: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-autres-traceurs .